How it works
Looking for alternative treatment options? Here's how it works.
How it Works
From eligibility to ongoing care.
We've got you covered.
Provide patient information
- We need to know a little more about you before we prescribe a treatment plan.
- Fill in our simple patient form (takes a few minutes)
- Designed to assess your eligibility and obtain your informed consent
You've been taking your medication for about a week. Time for a check-in.
- Your patient advocate will give you a call to see how things are going.
- If you don't answer the phone, we'll send you an email or SMS.
- We'll ask about your symptoms, relief and any side effects.
After two weeks of treatment, you'll get a call from your patient advocate.
- This is similar to Day 10. Your patient advocate will check on your progress.
- It might be time to change your dosing schedule or review your script.
- If needed we'll book you in for your next doctor's appointment.
If needed, jump on a call with our doctor. We'll check your progress and change your script.
- This is a 1:1 telehealth appointment with our partner doctor.
- You can chat about your symptoms and any side effects.
- If you are not responding to the medication, our doctor can change your script.
Time for another check-in with your patient advocate.
- Your script or dose may have changed.
- We'll ask about your symptoms, relief or any side effects.
- Time to fine-tune your optimal treatment.
Our doctor refines your optimal treatment.
- By now we should know precisely what your body needs.
- Your medication is prescribed for the next 6 months.
- From here, medication is sent 2 months at a time.
Ongoing clinical care.
No approval charges
No follow-up cost
No referral required
Free express post with every order
Ongoing clinical support